How to Send voice+ Campaign
Teleduce has 4 simple guided steps for you to run your voice Campaign.
Step 1: Campaign Info
- Campaign name is for identifying a file particularly later when you want to access.
- Campaign Description helps you to define your detailed idea about your campaign.
- Sender ID – Choose the virtual number which is assigned for your account .
Step 2: Contacts – List out or Select the targets to which you are sending a campaign. We have four options for you to select your contacts:
- Manual – Paste or Type your contacts.
- File Upload – Choose the list which you would have uploaded using List Management.
- Groups – Choose the contacts from your Address Book.
- Targets – Choose the segmented targets that you would have already done.
Step 3: Choose your content.
Select the content type that is select voice which is already in the system. Select the voice from the drop down list.
Step 4: Send voice
- This is the final step to send the voice.
- We can also schedule for the voice+ campaign.
By clicking on GO to send the voice to the campaign.