The Corefactors AI CRM provides flexibility to customize the fields that a user wants to be displayed on the dashboard. Follow the steps below to customize the Lead Dashboard.
Go to Lead Box from the menu on the left side of the Corefactors AI CRM screen
- First, decide which field you want to showcase in the dashboard by clicking on any lead. For example, you want the No. of Users field to be present in the dashboard.
- Click on the More option in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Column Selector option from the drop-down menu
- Double-click on the field you want to appear on the dashboard from the Available Columns section
- You can also change the position or order in which the fields appear on the dashboard by using the top and bottom arrow keys
- Click on the Save button
Please note that the first four columns and the fields in them cannot be modified.