You can get a detailed report on the operations of the support team in terms of the number of tickets created and the percentage that has been resolved. The report also gives an idea of the time taken to resolve these tickets.
- Go to Report (insert symbol) from the menu bar on the left side of the Corefactors CRM screen.
- Click on Support Dashboard.
- Select the date range for which you want to view the report.
- The support dashboard shows the number of tickets that have been carried forward from the time before the selected range, the number of tickets that have been created within the specified time, the number of tickets that have been resolved. All this data is used to calculate the total number of open tickets till date.
- The status of the tickets are also reflected against each support agent.
- You can filter the insights, based on which you want to view the report and click on Apply.
- Use the Export CSV option to download these reports.